International Academic Mobility
Ways of international academic mobility implementation:
Programme language: english
“Educational exchange can turn nations into people, contributing as no other form of communication can to the humanizing of international relations.”
(J. William Fulbright, 1983)
Established in 1946, the Fulbright Program is the oldest and most prestigious international program for exchange of scholars and students funded by the United States government.
Today it supports academic exchanges with 155 countries of the world.
The Fulbright Program was opened in Ukraine at the beginning of 1992. Its goal was and remains to increase the mutual understanding between people of the United States and Ukraine through scholarly and research exchanges.
Since the inception of the Fulbright Program in Ukraine, nearly 900 Ukrainian scholars, students, and professionals have travelled to the United States for research or study in U.S. institutions of higher education. During the same period, more than 530 U.S scholars, students, and professionals have participated in the Fulbright Program in Ukraine as university lecturers, researchers, and consultants. Fulbright alumni in the United States are active citizens and make up a significant lobby which doesn’t let the U.S. Congress forget about supporting educational programs. Funding for the Fulbright Program is designated every year by the U.S. Congress as part of the annual budget.
See more at http://www.fulbright.org.ua/en/.
Ternopil National Medical University offers its students an unique opportunity to gain two diplomas: Ukrainian and Polish.
University of Security in Poznan (Poland) carries out a mission of educating highly competent safety managers. Except for undergraduate courses, we also offer a variety of postgraduate diploma programmes which are addressed to individuals with a bachelor’s, master’s or engineering degree. All lectures and seminars are conducted by qualified specialists. WSB alumni will have the knowledge of social pathology prevention, internal and national security issues as well as the ability to realise security-promoting projects.
The University of Security realises its educational goals through:
– intensifying the didactic process;
– encouraging the collaboration between students and academic staff and the external environment;
– teaching students how to successfully learn and self-improve;
– teaching students how to assume the responsibility for their own professional career;
– educational flexibility with a special stress on professional specialization;
– the quality of education and the focus on critical and creative educational strategies.
Programme language: polish
More information about studying possibilities at University of Security in Poznań:
Double Diploma Program in Nursing
Ternopil National Medical University has launched a Double bachelor’s degree programs in Nursing with a number of foreign partners:
– Pope John II State School of Higher Education in Biała Podlaska (Poland);
– Samarkand State Medical Institute (Republic of Uzbekistan);
– Tashkent State Dental Institute (Republic of Uzbekistan).